SBW designs and implements innovative energy and water conservation initiatives, such as our award-winning direct installation programs. We help our clients meet their program goals, while providing first-rate service to their customers.
- Facility assessments of energy and water efficiency
- Commercial direct install efficiency programs
- Compressed air management programs
- Technical support for utility efficiency programs
SBW is a leader in evaluating conservation programs. We apply the latest research approaches and protocols to quantify program effectiveness, and provide our clients with actionable feedback to make their programs better.
- Efficiency portfolio assessments and regulatory support
- Comprehensive impact evaluations of commercial, industrial, and multi-family programs
- Simulation models of complex buildings, calibrated with end-use metering
- Statistical models of whole-building and system performance
SBW collaborates with policy makers and managers to develop rigorous and defensible efficiency measures that form the cornerstones for successful programs.
- Regional frameworks for verifying and evaluating cost-effective efficiency savings
- Protocols and guidelines for performing measurement and verification (M&V)
- Unit energy savings and technical reference manual development
SBW tests new efficiency technologies and develops tools to understand how devices and systems function in the real world.
- Savings potential and performance assessments of emerging technologies
- Analytical tools for understanding data and estimating savings
- ECAM – An Excel-based tool for finding and measuring energy savings
SBW synthesizes information from a wide range of sources, including on-site measurements, to develop accurate understandings of current and future market conditions.
- Assessments of market baseline conditions
- Metering-based end use studies