- SBW is leading a groundbreaking study of PSE's innovative O&M- and behavior-based Resource Conservation Manager program.
- Bonneville Power Administration has selected SBW to perform field research on non-residential emerging efficiency technologies.
- New Mexico Public Regulation Commission has chosen SBW to develop a statewide technical reference manual.
- SBW recently completed a comprehensive evaluation 2007-11 demand-side-management programs for NorthWestern Energy in Montana.
- We are providing direct-install energy and water efficiency programs, featuring multiple technologies, in California and Washington.
- Following a successful 2010-11 effort, SBW is conducting a comprehensive review of Puget Sound Energy's 2012-13 electric efficiency portfolio.
SBW Consulting, Inc. (SBW) is a leader in energy and water efficiency. We have developed innovative programs and performed groundbreaking research in resource efficiency since our inception in 1990. Our efforts have reduced the carbon footprints of numerous businesses and industries across the United States. From our headquarters in the Pacific Northwest, we have long been at the forefront of the green economy. SBW’s talented engineers, managers, and analysts help businesses reduce utility costs and streamline operations, and help utilities and organizations provide top-notch efficiency programs.
SBW Consulting provides services to utilities, government agencies, research organizations, and corporations. These services fall into three main categories: